We offer fridge and freezer facilities for cakes and ice-cream cakes however Zone Laser Tag has no facilities to heat any food.
At least one parent of the birthday child is to remain at the centre for the duration of the party.
One parent of the birthday child may play for free of charge - No Substitutions. Other parents can join the game at a cost of $6.00 per person per game.
To participate in Zone Laser Tag Albury suitable clothing and footwear is needed. It is highly recommended that you do not wear singlet tops, t-shirts with a sleeve preferred. Under no circumstances can anyone play in thongs/bare feet.
- A $100 deposit is required to secure your booking for our birthday party packages.
- The $100 deposit needs to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to date booked
- The $100 deposit is non-refundable if late cancellations are made (inside 2 weeks) unless you are rescheduling the party for another date.
- A full single payment is to be made on the day of the party - we do not split the cost of the party.
- We do have EFTPOS facilities which include AMEX and Diners Club cards
How your party will run – timetable example
- 1:00 - 1:20 Arrival and Briefing of Game
On arrival, come to the counter and we will show you to your party room. Your party host will gather party guests for the briefing of the game.
- 1:20 - 1:40 1st Game
While the guests are playing the party room will be set up.
- 1:40 - 2.00 Food
Food and beverages will be served.
- 2:00 - 2.20 2nd Game
While guests are playing their 2nd game we will set up for the cake.
- 2:20 - 2.40 Cake
Cake will be cut up and served. Lolly bags handed out upon request.
- 2:45 Completion
Zone Laser Tag Albury requests that all guests gather their personal belongings and vacate from the party room to allow us to begin setting up for the next party. You are most welcome to stay in the venue to continue your fun.